Posted by: anon | 2010/04/28


Hi doc
i am newly married and choose to be a virgin.
problem is that intercourse has been a mission and a half.
my hubby complains that he cant enter because it feels like a bone is blocking the entrance.
I have no problem getting wet ,and i am at ease when we are getting busy.we have foreplay and everything.
when it comes to penetration though ,thats when the problems start.
i have reached some sort of depression now due to all of this.
my " honeymoon "  period has been non existence.
pls can u advise how do " do it "  properly -i have bought 2 books which dont really help . or is there a medical problem with me that needs to be addressed ?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Try lubricating your finger and inserting this. You can also try a tampon. You could then let your partner try and then progress from there.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anon | 2010/04/30

just turn 27 in Jan

Reply to anon
Posted by: ? | 2010/04/29

Wow how old are you

Reply to ?

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.