Our expert says:
1. There is no reason to believe that there will be any serious side effects.
2. If the child gets it, it will be a very light form of the disease.
3. My opinion is that one should get it over and done with, but speak to your paediatrician about getting the single jabs (they are available).
4. The main symptoms are headache, fever, body aches and sometimes a rash.
5. Fever (that comes and goes), headaches, tiredness and body aches.
6. A going to nursery school baby in the winter.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.