Posted by: SLD | 2008/01/07

Thyroid Specialist


I have an under active thyroid, have been on NeoMercazole and Inderal. Please can anyone give me the details of a thryoid specialist or someone they could recommend in the JHB area (south, east, north or west) regarding treatment, the meds are only temporary and the specialist my dc recommended is fully booked until June!!!


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

dear SLD
Bhana, Sindeepkumar A Endocrinologist Melrose Arch 011 684 0900
Goldburgh, Sharon J Endocrinologist Linksfield West 011 640 5043
Kramer, Brian D Endocrinologist Houghton 011 712 6000
Pieterse, Andre C Endocrinologist Linksfield West 011 640 5043
Raal, Ferederick J Endocrinologist Parktown 011 488 3654

Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Thembi | 2016/07/11

Hi Please advise me. I am looking for hyperthyroid doctor to help me with medication. I am unable to do an operation therefore would like to know what my alternative is. Please assist. I suffer from body aches, muscle and joint pain. I was in hospital and my thyroid was brought down from 100 to 34

Reply to Thembi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.