Question
Posted by: Converned | 2006/07/14

Thyroid meds combined with birthcontrol

I have been on Femodene and Diotroxin now for 2 years without any problems. During the past month however I started experiencing severe headaches as well as more than usual mood swings. Could there be a problem with the combination of the two tablets?

Hi Concerned
Should not give problems now after 2 years. Let your doctor check if there isn't something else wrong? Are you currently under a lot of stress/ feeling depressed?

2
Posted by: CD response | 2006/07/15

Dear Concerned
The headaches may be caused by neck and shoulder muscle spasm and the irritability by the stress. Your GP will be able to prescribe something for it.

Reply to CD response
Posted by: Concerned | 2006/07/14

Yes I am under quite a bit of work related stress at them moment

Reply to Concerned