Posted by: Zubair | 2012/02/20


Dear Cyber Doc

My wife is suffering from low blood pressure, lack of iron and maybe a Thyroid Problem,

Kindly advise if a local GP is advisable or a Specialist.

If a Speciailist the type of Specialist required.

Thank you for your assistance



Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Your GP is more than adequately trained to treat and investigate these conditions.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Zubair | 2012/02/23

Dear Doc

Thank you for your reply.

Thyroid test has been done and the results came out positive.

Iron Count is good.

Blood Presuure is Low.

The GP has diagonsed that she has a virul infection, which according toher would clear up within two weeks.

No medication has been prescribed.

She is still feeling very dizzy, should i go for second opnion.

Your assistance is appreciated.



Reply to Zubair

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.