Question
Posted by: nelly | 2003/03/05

Thyco cream

I've seen this add for Thyco cream in the Sunday Times (02/03) for enlargening the penis. The add was in the main paper + in the metro section. Why do papers publish these adds if the claims are FALSE !!
A lot of naive males are spending money on this nonsense.

What do you think of these claims which have been patented ??

Nelly, the paper will clearly state somewhere that it’s an paid advertisement. That way they can distance themselves from any false claims made in the advertisement. As far as I know, no cream has ever been scientifically proven to enlarge a grown man’s penis. Good luck.