Question
Posted by: babe | 2007/03/12

thrush uncomfortable & miserable

thrush

have been experiencing thrush so often, been on antibiotics , its goes off for a few days, but re occur.

Unpleasant please help

anon

Have a look at the Top 5 questions.

1
Posted by: Mands | 2007/03/12

Hi babe,

I understand your frustration as I had the same problem for many years and doctors would keep putting me on antibiotics which would help but not control the situation in the long run. My advice is the following:

Try taking Probi-Flora Intense which is specially forumalted to help chronic thrush and helps restore the natural flora in your system. You can buy it from your local pharmacy or clicks. You can alternatively try Target Candida which you can get at Dis-Chem which is also specially forumalated to assist in relieving thrush. Also stay away from yeast and sugar as it aggravates the thrush. Try and drink lots of water and also when having a bath add three drops of tee tree oil to the bath which should help ease the infection.

Hope you feel better soon.

Reply to Mands