Question
Posted by: tswana | 2007/04/02

Thrush that re-occure often please help!

Dear Ladies !
I went to see the dr. about the thrush,he then test my urine and said everththing will be fine. He give me the antibiotics the medicated soap and the cream. He told me to use white soap,unscented pads, white toilet paper, I should stay away from foam baths. I did exactly that, to my surprise it re-occure again after a month and some weeks. I want to know why it appears again, please help, I am worried. Some ladies said I should not use the soap when I wash my vagina, I don't know how true is that. Please assist me.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrnet thrush.

2
Posted by: twsana | 2007/04/03

Thanks Nana, I really appreciate that advice. I will take that into consideration.

Reply to twsana
Posted by: Nana | 2007/04/02

Please ensure that you are wet and confortable during sexual intercourse. Stop it if you feel that you are not wet enough.

Reply to Nana