Question
Posted by: T | 2008/06/26

Thrush & infections in late pregnancy

Hi there;
I am in my 32nd week of pregnancy and have bladder infection (urinary infections) & now lately thrush apparently as a result of antibiotics i was given to clear the urine infection.
Is it normal to have all these in pregnancy & what causes them. Your response will be greatly appreciated.

It does happen in pregnancy. Urinary tract infection because of the changes in the urinary tract during pregnancy and thrush because you were on antibiotics and also the changes in the immune system during pregnancy.
Both treatable. See your GP.