Posted by: overseas25 | 2008/10/16

thrush ane sex

Im 24, I' ve been suffering from thrush, I' ve used some cream internally and it seem to clear it up for a week or so. I pritty much all the time have a pinkish colour when Im ovulating. I' ve done tests and there is no blood in my urine and I had a papsmeer that came back good.
I' ve been with the same partner for over 3 years, during sex its quit uncomfortable and dry from my side and sometimes there is a bit of blood. And I almost never get a climax.

Is this all related? Can having thrush for a long time have any negative long term effects? Should I be very worried? Its like I just now something isnt right down there, but I am scared....

The dryness with sex could be related to recurrent thrush. Orgasm would not be related to this though. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush. If you think there is something more than this, see your gynaecologist.