Question
Posted by: donna | 2006/04/06

thrush and pregnancy and lack of sleep

I have this itching that occured in my vagine but not severe but it happens at night and in the morning when i wake up only without any discharge can it be thrush?

Second question: I'm 3 months pregnant i cant sleep at night, I'll only sleep at 10:00 and wake up at 3:00 in the morning or earlier than that.Is it safe to sleep on my tummy now or should i try another position ,will that hurt my baby

It could be thrush. Ask your doctor to have a look at your next visit.
Sleeplessness is common in pregnancy. Try a soothing bath or cammile tea before bed. You can sleep on your tummy.

2
Posted by: D | 2006/04/06

The yogurt should help for thrush as well.

Reply to D
Posted by: D | 2006/04/06

It is recommended that you sleep on your side once you are in your second trimester. About the sleep...try a cupfull of yogurt before you go to bed..I have been struggling to sleep myself and it is working for me!! I am almost 16 weeks.

Reply to D