Question
Posted by: Shea | 2009/10/28

Thrush and Beer

I am prone to thrush as a rule, but I take probiotics and they really work (for me anyway).

Last Friday I was out with friends and had 2 beers. By Sunday I had the worst thrush I have ever had. Doubled on the probiotics and also bought Gynaeguard those internal probiotic capsules too. Helping.

It must have been the beer - yeast? I know sugar triggers it, but I have quite alright except for the beer episode, I cannot think of anything else that could have caused it and so badly.

Hallo Shea
People who tend to get trush should try and avoid yeast products if possible so it could have been the beer that triggered this episode.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/28

Hallo Shea

Reply to cyberdoc