Question
Posted by: embarassed | 2007/05/08

thrush??

This is so embarassing...I notice that whenever I'm done having a period then I have this soreness somewhere near the anal area. I'm thinking that maybe it's because I wear a pad with my g-strings and this is causing irritation. There's no itching no discharge no funny smells. Everything is fine other than the discomfort. I asked hubby to check and he says he sees little cluster of pimples. Not spreading though...I have it for 3 days now and doesn't seem to be getting worse though...what can I use for it?? I also shaved there 3 days ago without looking so perhaps it's from shaving??? Please advise

I agree that it is probably the g-strings or the shaving which has caused some friction in the area. Try wearing full panties during your periods.

1
Posted by: friend | 2007/05/08

if you normally get it after your period, then it is probably trush and you can get medication for it at any chemist, to prevent it recurring after the next period.

Reply to friend