Question
Posted by: Worried and Embarrassed | 2007/04/02

Thrush

I have been experiencing thrush for about 7months. I have been on antibiotics and have used Medaspor and Candizole. I am also drinking Citrosoda. Unfortunately, the thrush reoccurrs and is smelly and the discharge is yellow. The smell is unbearable and I find that my clothes also have an odour. I feel bloated as well and my womb sometimes ache. Is there a solution to this problem? PLEASE HELP!!

Perhaps you have another type of infection, not thrush. Ask your doctor to take a swab to find out.

1
Posted by: s | 2007/04/02

I would get checked it as it could be an std. Chlamydia can effect your chances of conceiving later on if not diagnosed. It is treatable with antibiotics. Do not have unprotective sex until you know for certain.

Reply to s