Question
Posted by: Poppie | 2006/10/31

Thrush

Can I have thrush without knowing about it? My husband says I gave him thrush. But I haven't been ithy or anything. Should we both be treated?

It is possible to have thrush without symptoms. Your husband should see a doctor to check if he has thrush. There might be some other cause.

2
Posted by: oooooooooops | 2006/10/31

some thrush is called a ping pong. you can use a betadine douch., men dont usualy have symptons of thrush it might be serious and should see a gp.
tell you man that all women we do suffer such thing someway down the line.

my niece is 12 years and still avirgin suffers from thrush so sometimes its not necessary unless there ia a bad smell. eiah kana le dikuku di nale monko.

Reply to oooooooooops
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/31

You would definately know it if you have thrush!! It is terrbly itchy and you can also get a white cottage cheese type discharge (this varies from woman to woman), but the itchiness is awful and you wouldn't mistake it!!!
Your husband must be treated, and just to be on the safe side, I would go to the gynae/gp for a check up to make sure that you dont need treatment - although to be honest, I have never heard of thrush with no itch!

Reply to Lou