Question
Posted by: Mendi | 2004/10/13

Thrush

I have adischarge and it is very irritaing and I'm always iching my vigina I tried to put in the creams but they doesn't work. I'm worried cause this not comfortable at all I'm worried if there;s something wrong with me. Please help!!

You need to see a gynae for proper medication. Lots of treatment exists to treat the condition properly

1
Posted by: JJ | 2004/10/14

If creams don't help, you may have a mixed infection which needs to be treated with antibiotic, your gynae or gp should be able to prescribe something. Also try to put a few drops of tea tree oil in your bath water.

Reply to JJ