Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2002/12/06

THRUSH???

Please help, I have these small white pimples on my upper lip..not sure whether it is thrush. What causes it...I am worried, I have had HIV blood tests for the past two years and they came back negative. Since my blood tests I have always practiced safe safe..asked my boyfriedn to use one all the time.

Now I am scared to go to the doctor, a pharmacist suggested that I see a dentist. I wear braces but they are not hurting.

What causes mouth thrush and what medication can I use to cure this "disease??

Cathy, if it’s thrush it might be because your resistance is a bit low. The can be due to stress, sleeping problems, recent infection and antibiotics that were taken, etc. I don’t think you have to worry about it, but if it is still present by the time you get this, see your doctor. Good luck.
PS. I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but I was sick. Actually I’m still not feeling well, but I’m trying.