Question
Posted by: dumbass! | 2007/12/13

throwing away a great thing

I have the most amazing boyfriend..He does EVERYTHING for me. Treats me like gold and he is everything I have always wanted in a man. However, I fight with him almost everynight over either money or something stupid (find any excuse). I can't stop myself! Then afterwards (like today) I feel so depressed over my behaviour. I get very tearful and don't know how to stop this ...
please help

Well, apparently he's not quite EVERYTHING you want in a man, or there'd be nothing to argue about. Why not see a relationship counsellor together and see if you can sort these issues out ? To the extent that these nightly storms arise from YOU apparently picking fights with him, maybe some sessions of individual counselling would be useful, too

2
Posted by: Sue | 2007/12/13

There are probably underlying issues which you dont know or cant communicate, i was the same, so my partner and i went to go see a counselor, it really works you should try it

Reply to Sue
Posted by: stuks | 2007/12/13

if he had a big willy - he wouldnt be taking your sh*h

Reply to stuks