Question
Posted by: Warren | 2006/07/31

Throat problem

I started getting a throat ploblems about a year ago. I call it throat problems because I don't have any other way of explaining it. It feels as if there is something (Phlem) in the back of my throat. I keep clearing my throat and this has started to become annoying to others.

Please Help
Warren

Dear Warren
I would suggest that you have a checkup with an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist to find out what is causing this problem (e.g. post-nasal drip, blocked sinuses, allergies, etc). Once we have a diagnosis we can see what foods you need to avoid.