Question
Posted by: MISERABLE | 2007/03/27

THROAT DISCOMFORT

HI , I HAVE BEEN GETTING SOME PAIN INSIDEOF MY THROAT FOR A SHORT PERIOD. I HAVE DIFFICULTLY SWALLOWING AT TIMES, BUT MOST OF ALL, I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS STUCK IN MY THROAT. MY FOOD HARDLY DIGESTS, AT TIMES WHEN I THROW UP BILE IN THE MORNING MY SUPPER IS STILL AROUND. RECENTLY, I HAVE BEEN FEELING SQUEEMISH AFTER I EAT. I HAVE BEEN FOR A ENDOSCOPY, AND ALLS CLEAR. COULD IT BE MY TONSILS??

Dear Miserable
When did you go for the endoscopy? This could be esophageal spasm but the fact that you are not digesting your food properly and having difficulty swallowing worries me a bit. I think you should go back to your gastro-enterologist - they need to look again.