Question
Posted by: Jacqueline | 2004/11/28

Throat Culture - What does it cost?

I seem to have a chronic low-grade throat infection. It is sometimes accompanied by conjunctivitis, which makes it difficult for me to wear my contact lenses. I have no energy and also frequently experience symptoms of a mild form of chronic myelitis (e.g. which I first suffered from in 2002). I also wake up in the mornings with a rash on my trunk.

I suspect that the two conditions (chronic throat infection and chronic myelitis) are related. I would like to have a throat culture done. How much will this cost, and how long will it take before I get the results?

Jacqueline

Expert ImageArchive

You need to consult a physician. He/she will request appropriate lab tests.