Question
Posted by: Eric | 2006/11/01

Threesome...aaaargh!!!

As many men will (or may) agree, having a threesome - preferably MFF - is a fairly common, but often unfullfilled, fantasy.

I have a situation where a friend, and her friend, are willing to to do this with (to?) me. But.

I am a married man. I love my wife, I really do. I also have morals and principles and I know that I won't follow through but I keep on wanting to...so badly you will no tbeleive. It doesn't help either that they are HOT, really hot.

I told my friend that I am soooooooo tempted but no thnak you and she says that she can arrange a little lesbian thingie with her buddie and I can watch. Clothed or unclothed. Will watching count as infidelity? Isn't that like watching a blue movie? Will I be able to control my myself and not hurl myself upon them like a demon?

I'm getting a little unhinged here....

Help!!

Expert ImageArchive

Good afternoon Eric

Most men have fantasies of a 3some - and the greater majority of our fantasies remain just that - fantasies. The ethical issue of what exactly constitutes unfaithfulness is a personal one. Yes they are attractive and hot, and yes they want you to first have a 3some and then watch a lesbian act. Most men will not have the personal restraint to say no once they see two naked beautiful women having sex in front of them and are invited to join in.

Robin Williams is quoted as saying "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

Men are visual creatures and as someone once said, "women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place".

Research has shown that over 50% of men who have access to a computer look at porn - does this count as infidelity or just part of or need to look. Porn is more simple than watching live people having sex - porn is distant and you don't have to get involved. The temptation to get involved when your friend and her partner are naked in front of you may be too much and then you will have to deal with the guilt.

Love for your wife includes respect and trust. The question to ask yourself is how would you feel if she had a male friend who suggested to her what your friend suggested to you and she even thought of entertaining the suggestions!

Fantasies should, for the most part, remain fantasies if they can possibly cause harm to you or your wife.

Mike Lacey-Smith

2
Posted by: Idaho | 2006/11/06

If you value your marriage dont even think about it. It will destroy your marriage and your wife - dont for one minute think that she wont know. These things have a habit of being boasted about.

Reply to Idaho
Posted by: Nick | 2006/11/01

You'll be sorry. She's not a real friend if she knows you are married. She is teasing and tempting you. It's a power game. And if you play, you'll lose.

Reply to Nick