Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/10/04

Threatened Miscarriage - chances of survival

What are the chances of a pregnancy surviving when a threatened miscarriage occurs at 10 weeks and one is booked into hopsital for bedrest?

If the pregnancy is still viable the chances of survival are excellent

1
Posted by: Nicolene | 2004/10/04

I also had a threatened miscarriage at 10 weeks, went into hospital for one night and was booked off for a week , I am now 16 weeks and the baby is 100%. I think you should just take it easy, I know it's easier said than done but believe me it helps,don't stress too much, If there is no bleeding after you were treated you and baby should be fine!!!

Lots of Love
Nicolene

Reply to Nicolene