Question
Posted by: Hoender | 2004/10/22

Thought for the day ...

Thought for the day ...

There is more money being spent on breast implants and Viagra than on
Alzheimer's research.

This means that by 2020, there should be a large elderly population with
perky boobs and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of what to do
with them.

That sounds ominously likely to become accurate !

2
Posted by: tinky | 2004/10/22

Once there were twins, Joe and John.
Joe was the owner of a dilapidated old boat. It so happened that John's wife died the same day that Joe's boat sank.

A few days later, a kindly old woman saw Joe and mistook him for John.
She said, "I'm sorry to hear about your loss.You must just feel terrible."
Joe, thinking that she was talking about his boat, said, "Heck no! Fact is I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing right from the beginning. Her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelled like old dead fish. She was always losing her water; she had a bad crack in the back and pretty big hole in the front too. Every time I used her, her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy. I guess what finally finished her off was when I rented her to these four guys looking for a good time. I warned them that she wasn't very good, but they wanted to use her anyhow. The fools tried to get in her all at once and she split right up the middle."

The old lady fainted....

Reply to tinky
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/22

Had a good laugh, Friday again. Have a good weekend Hoender, you bored again.

Reply to Beyond Tired