Question
Posted by: Kimo | 2008/06/23

THoraic Outlet Sydrome

I have been diagonsed with TOS Last year Jan, However it was'nt so bad. Last December I started a new job, mostly writing and typing. I am in endless pain. I have been to my neurologist several times for nerve block injections. Soon I am going in for manipulation. Its becomeing a problem at work for I have to stay off most of the time. Recenlty I have suffering with extreemly dizzy spells. Is there any way that I can clam for temp disablity until I sort out my hand(by the way it is my right hand and I am right handed). Please help

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

you can claim for temporary disability through the pension fund or if you have some insurance.