Question
Posted by: Baby Blue | 2005/12/14

This will blow your mind...

Sorry CS, couldn't resist!

Take your time and follow the instructions.  THIS IS VERY VERY CLEVER AND WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

After reading each window click on the boy in the lower right corner.
In the last window type in your numbers in the white box using the keyboard (there is NO curser).

Go to: http : // digicc . com / fido

"and no, I don't know how it's done, but if you figure it out (lol, FIO) please let me know"

Minds are like noses, they should be blown regularly.

9
Posted by: wanttoknow | 2005/12/14

Hi?

COOL...........................
HOW IS THAT DONE?
WANTOKNOW

Reply to wanttoknow
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/14

awesome...

Reply to twink
Posted by: Baby Blue | 2005/12/14

Hmmmm, I tried it like 4 times, got it right every time...
Site wasnt too slow this side, sounds like you having some network issues today ASP?

Reply to Baby Blue
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/14

Oops, sorry - being blonde today... LOL

Reply to ASP
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/14

site was quick for me... maybe its suffering from all the H24 nuts :) .......... i tested it a few times and it got it right every time... did you have a zero in your reply?

Reply to ...
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/14

I tried it, (very slow site b.t.w) and it gave me the wrong answer? I circled a one and it said I chose a two. ??

Reply to ASP
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/14

lol!!......... I love it.... so nicely presented..... in these kinds of problems always look for the constant....... the constant is the four or three numbers you choose.... and so the difference between the two can only have a certain result... once two of the numbers of the answer are known, there is a formula to work it backwards :)

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

How on earth................??????????????

Reply to Frusty

How the f**k ????