Posted by: confused | 2008/09/09

This was a huge turn off.

My bf and I woke up to a bit of morning sex. We made love the that night as well. Well the morning sex didn' t get very far as we were both exhaused from the night before. We were away this weekend and the room we were in only had a ceiling fan so it got quite hot. Anyway, I was on top of my bf that morning and the next thing he starts to compare me to my mother etc saying that I have her eyes. I found this to be a complete turn off. He seems to be doing this alot lately. And my mother is quite old now so I don' t think he would find her attractive in anyway. What does this mean?? He' s become so distant to me lately. We only see each other occassionally. Maybe I should post in another forum for relationship advice.

It certainly sounds like he was distracted, and I think it's reasonable that your response was to be turned off. However, don't jump to conclusions, ask him what's going on for him and if he's not sure what you mean, tell him your concerns as you described them here.

Posted by: Phontie | 2008/09/09

why do you have to stop is anything wrong if he said that you look like you mom.?... but any way I think he said that your eyes look like your fathers that' s why you had to stop
hahahaha he in to your dad

Reply to Phontie
Posted by: confused | 2008/09/09

Hell no, he' s definitely not into my mother LOL. We didn' t continue with the sex.

Reply to confused
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/09

hectic...why don' t you speak to him about it. What if he' s into your mum??? It' s like a worst nightmare!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Spicy | 2008/09/09

Did you continue with sex? cause i will stop right there and then.

Reply to Spicy
Posted by: Sg | 2008/09/09

Wow he really doesn' t seem to be too into you (excuse the pun) if he starts talking about your mother while you are busy with him.
Maybe have a chat to him as it could be that he lost some of the excitement with your sex life.

Reply to Sg