Question
Posted by: Sigh | 2007/05/03

This site...

should be removed! It serves no purpose as the doctor doesn't reply! I have posted a few times and have never received a response. What's the point????

Expert ImageProsthodontist

Good morning

I sincerely apologise for the delay in answering your question but have been out of the country lecturing prior to a short vacation.

Pretoria has excelent prosthodontists very experienced in the field of implantology. In addition you will need a maxillo-facial surgeon or periodontist to help with the implant placement. For a complete list of their names and contact details please contact the Dental Association of South Africa on Tel. 011 484 5288.

May I take this opportunity to wish you every success with your requested treatment.

Kind regards

Yours sincerely

1
Posted by: fjfgnb | 2007/05/30

This site offers a free sevice so you can carry on waiting till all your teeth fall out :-) doctors are busy and they dont have time to listen to your moaning

Reply to fjfgnb