Posted by: amy | 2008/10/24

this month

i dont know if my mind is playing games with me or what, this month i have a drastic attention from guy, all with a mission of going out with me, i do get attention, but its really not the same as this month, it went to a peak.Iam a very quiete person and people have an impression that am naughty,because of my sleepy eyes.

Is there something with guys this month or it is me?

Posted by: amy | 2008/10/26

thanx a lot Kayla, i will be extra careful.Anyway, Iam a LEO!!and i dont really know what sign do i really attract and which one when combine with mine,makes the best combination ever.Iv been with Capricorn, went out for 2weeks,Aquarius 3yrs, Aries still together but I dump him every weekend,for no assist if you know

Reply to amy
Posted by: Kayla | 2008/10/26

I don' t know if your religious in any way, you don' t have to believe what i say but I believe in astrology, no not astronomy LOL thats the study of the physical components of the stars. Astrology is more known as the zodiac signs, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Aries etc. I have no idea what sign you are but some months other signs are more attracted to you, this may be the case. Don' t take it personally, you might just have found an admirer. Make sure is reasons are just, and that you actually might like him, and of course make sure hes not a stalker or cheater LOL. Its not a bad thing to have a guy like you either, it just means that you caught his eye. Just be careful, love or demilove can hurt, demi means half  -)
so you might just want to see what happens,
Kayla < 3

Reply to Kayla