Question
Posted by: Mimi | 2007/03/02

This may sound silly but its true

Im married and inlove with someone else. My hubby is gud husband but the guy I admire is just gud for flirting. Do you think Im putting a risk on my marriage. We dont kiss or sleep with my admirer its just simple flirting. Pls advise ASAP before I ruin my marriage.

Of course you're putting your mariage at risk, and you know that. Consider counselling if you have such a self-esteem problem that you're desperate for such admiration, and marriage counselling to enable you and your husband to be happier in this relationship

21
Posted by: Britty | 2007/03/04

No RMC you don't find half a worm only half a man!!

Reply to Britty
Posted by: Gertrude | 2007/03/02

P - You want us to think you are an Afrikaner? You can fool some of the people some of the time...

Reply to Gertrude
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/02

Geez! What's wrong with you people? She was just asking a question and now you're all fighting! TIPIES!!

And Mimi... It's wrong! Don't do to others that you wouldn't want to be done to you!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Babs | 2007/03/02

!!!!! - gaan speel met jouself, cos no one here cares about a word your saying.... if you hav a problem with me, address me as a person cos what u r doin now is stereotyping....

But anyway you r a box (you know mos what I mean)

LMMFAO! (laughing so loud tears r running down my face)

Reply to Babs
Posted by: Mimi | 2007/03/02

Thank you all!

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: !!!!! | 2007/03/02

Baps, It is so typical of an afrikaans person!!! I think afrikaans people are stupid stupid stupid. Wendy, thank you so so so much for making it your job to point out everyone else's mistakes, misconceptions, ignorance etc etc etc. What would we do without you???????

Reply to !!!!!
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

May be so, Britty -- but once you have bitten that apple you find half a worm inside!

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Britty | 2007/03/02

Dear Mimi

Forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: Wendy | 2007/03/02

"Freedom Of Speech", as an excuse for uttering spouting crap, is the cry of the uninformed and the ignorant. Of course, we are all fortunate to have a Bill of Rights and a Constitution, wherein are enshrined our various freedoms and rights.

Hate speech, arsehole No. 2, does not have an escape clause somewhere in the "Freedom of Speech" thing you are trying to hide behind, drool running freely from the corner of your mouth, as a justification for speech that incites racial tension.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

You gonna go cuddle your husband, tonight Mimi? And tell him you love him?

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Mimi | 2007/03/02

Thnx guys for your opinions.

P, thank you as well for your comment. very well noted. But hey remember this is a new SA you dont go around pass comments like these. And of course Im white maybe Im just thick. Whether black/white GOD loves us all.

Reply to Mimi
Posted by: Babs | 2007/03/02

!!!!- u r a real box(translate it in2 Afr) - how's that 4 freedom of speech?
LMAO

Reply to Babs
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

Freedom of speech sure --- but you don't have to be rude? So it is okayto call anyone whatever you wish. So I can come and call you every bad name under the sun and don't be offended, I am just excercising my right to freedom of speech.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: !!!!! | 2007/03/02

Can you all just shut up!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Ever hear of a little thing called freedom of speech. Oh sorry, I forgot, it only applies to certain subjects.....

Reply to !!!!!
Posted by: P | 2007/03/02

Haar taalgebruik sê dit.

Reply to P
Posted by: Wendy | 2007/03/02

No, RMC, he is saying that flirtation or weak commitment to marriage in other race groups is normal. The clear implication is that the other race groups have looser morals.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

Wendy - ur wrong, doll

a-holes are at least useful... i think bottom feeder would be more appropriate, like the idiots I suffer here.

(and P -- so you are saying that us whiteys are dof, and other races are clever????)

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Wendy | 2007/03/02

When I see the utter stupidity of some people - in this case "P" - I understand why there are pockets of deep resentment, hatred even, in South Africa. One is perfectly entitled to have whatever views one wishes to have about other race groups, but the inconsiderate arrogance of expressing a private view on a public forum - and damn the rest that it may offend - shows how some people have been far left behind and how far many still have to go.

I was trying to think of an apt insult for you "P" but, after all is said and done, sometimes an arsehole is just an arsehole.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: Babs | 2007/03/02

P - jy is 'n regte P - beteken dit as sy nie-blank was dan was sy dof?

Reply to Babs
Posted by: P | 2007/03/02

Mimi, indien jy blank is, is jy maar dof, andersins normaal

Reply to P
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

Are you mad or just selfish? Of course you are putting the marriage at risk. You want to get a bad reputation as well?

Reply to RMC