Posted by: Who AM i | 2011/09/12

this isnt me?

HI there Doc, please help.
I dont want to go to my GP cause i am Mooody. Could you just give me some advise please?

I am on Zoloft , 50mg - 1x per day for anxiety attacks. And also on YAZ. Recently i just became mooody, and a bitch. i snap at everything and i am so rude to my hubby, its unfair towards him.
I dont know why or what it is, but is there something that i can drink that will just help me a little. Its worse when i have PMS too.

i feel so bad after i snapped, but i just cant help myself.
i also found that i dont have so much patience with my little 2 year old boy, the way i use to?
Please, please help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

It is very important to consult a psychiatrist for an examination, as well as treatment. Medication will not necessary help. Therefore, psychotherapy will be the best longterm alternative. You can also consult an internal specialist for an examination, to exclude fibromialgia, as this condition can also cause unexplained mood swings, anxiety and depression.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.