Question
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/17

This is it!

So Tuesday I'm going to my psychiatrist, and Thursday it's off to the neurologist. Wish me luck. xxx

Luck ? Of course we wish you that, and more. Helpful sessions and a clearer path forwards

2
Posted by: anon | 2007/06/17

Soul Searching if you want CS to reply to your post, you need to 'copy & paste' it as a new fresh post. He somehow cannot read messages after he has already posted a reply.

Reply to anon
Posted by: soul searching | 2007/06/17

Good for you! After many sessions with a therapist, and yet another psychiatrist, I have found what seems to be the 'right' one, a psychologist for my daughter who is dealing with date rape by a 'friend' of the family's son and also the bulimia and self mutilation she suffered from before the rape...This psychologist, with all our consent, of course, is exploring hypnotherapy and after just one session, its looking good.
CS, what are your thoughts on that, cos to me, its a way of getting 'answers' from the subconcious, answers that the concious mind has to think about first, in effect, recreate and not always the first thing that comes to mind...

Reply to soul searching