Question
Posted by: Blinky | 2004/11/08

This is confusing.....

I'm young and I've had many boyfriends in my life. Now I just want to know one thing and this is what many people claim:

You can't be friends with your X........... Why not???????

One thing I have learned in my life is that it's too short to always be angry with people. Of all the boyfriends/flings that I have had I'm friends with all of them exept 1 which is a Russian but that's a different story.

People life is too short to have enemies, yes many people has maked us angry.....but what has to happen if you have to die 2morrow. Life every day as your last, enjoy every moment.

We have so many things to be grateful for. We are all here for a reason, although I don't know what my reason is, I sure hope to find out soon....

Have a stunning eveningg

B

,,,,,