Question
Posted by: Anoni | 2007/12/04

This has to stop coz it not right!!!!!!!

People who post their questions on others post!!!! I seriously needed GyneaDoc' view on my situation(Posting 2032-Extremly Worried) but what did I get? some woman who posted her question on my posting and even the GyneaDoc intertained her not giving a damn about me. I am so heartbroken and disappointed. Thanks to the lady who suggested i do the hpt but i did many of them and all negetive. So GyneaDoc can you answer me?????????????????????????

Your question was answered. I suggested that you do a pregnancy test (you did not say in your post that you had done one) and, if negative, see your doctor.

Bedst wishes

2
Posted by: Lorna | 2007/12/04

Dee whats up with you? Do you have to be like this? how do you know that the gynea directed the answer to her? You must solve your issues bcoz people here are desparate for answers so that they can solve thier problems. Anoni ignore him/her and I honestly agree with you that people mustn't post thier question on others posting.

Reply to Lorna
Posted by: Dee | 2007/12/04

Firstly the gynae directed her answer at you, not the poster after your post and secondly if you are that worried then go and see a gynae, posting on a site is not going to solve your problem.

Reply to Dee