Question
Posted by: loraine | 2006/07/19

This guy

About a month ago I met this guy!! u know like when you've met 'This guy' we talked, I had a meeting at his work place. He said he was interested in getting to know me better, wanted my number but I said I was in a process of changing phones and stuff, I did not want to give my number. I was attracted to him and we kind of connected. I did not feel ready to date then but now I can't stop thinking about him. I went to his work but he no longer works there. how do I find him

Don't you need a private investigator rather than a shrink ?

1
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/07/19

Lorraine - you can ask his colleagues where did he go to, make up a story or something, it can't be that difficult.

Reply to SP™