Posted by: questionable | 2008/09/11

This always happens. I don' t get it!!!!

A guy will be so interested me, things will lead to another then we' re close and dating and doing the things that couples and everything is just hunky dory, then that day comes where you just don' t hear from the guy anymore. It' s happened to the last 2 relationships with me, the others I don' t want to mention because the guy that time was a psycho and out of my life but now that someone decent comes along it never seems to last or I end up not knowing where I stand with them. I' m a rational person. I never do anything stupid to put the relationship at jeapordy. Quite frankly I' m great to have as a companion.

I' m with someone now at the moment but I' m not with him. Could it be that neither of us know where we stand with each other.

I'm sure other readers will have some helpful comments, as this is outside of my area of expertise

Posted by: Me | 2008/09/12

Ow bull Joy...why are you trying so hard to put the blame on her????

Reply to Me
Posted by: Joy | 2008/09/12

Well then the only other thing i can think of is that you adopt a too clingy approach early on..that might scare the guys off a bit - too many calls..and bombarding his phone with " thinkn bout u"  sms' s is not hot..if he' s always known you to be sane and sensible and as a girlfriend you' re all of a sudden needy and suffocating, then that could be turn-off. Wait for the guys to take the lead in this regard..its natural to want to express how you feel - but when you' re too expressive especially when he' s just getting used to the idea of ' us'  then he might not reciprocate

Reply to Joy
Posted by: questionable | 2008/09/12

We' ve known each other nearly a year and were great friends before this all happened. It all just fell into place by itself that we ended up together.

Reply to questionable
Posted by: Joy | 2008/09/12

Dont become physical with them too are usually out to get theirs when they realize a girl is up for giving it up.. Give it time..i' m talking more than a month at least to get to know them and really suss out what their intentions are with you - allow them the opportunity to love you for who you are and not for what you have to offer physiclally.

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Zola | 2008/09/12

I know exactly what you are talking about. It' s not you - men are whimps these days. They don' t break up with you, they just stop calling and give the most rediculous balls anymore!!!

Reply to Zola