Question
Posted by: DEE | 2004/10/19

Thirst

Hi there.my name is dee and i need some info.I have this problem with thirst and no matter how i drink water it persists.Every time i exercise after sweating i have this whitish substance on my face that looks like salt and i wanda what causes it.I also want you to help me make a sensible exercise and healthy eating programme based on :my age ;22 years
:height ;1.69
:weight ;80

OK, Dee, not my area of expertise --- try Cyberdoc, oyur excellent resident GP, and Dietdoc, our diet coach. Sounds like it'd be a good idea fo get checked for possible diabetes, with a relevant blood test.

1
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/10/19

Hi Dee

Sounds serious, maybe you should see a doctor to find out what could be causing this

Reply to Jenna