Question
Posted by: Hisiki | 2004/01/29

Third pill no signs of peroids

I'm on the Ovarl pill forget to take it one nite and took it the following morning and night , now i'm on my third red pill and no signs of periods. If i'm pregant is there something that i can take to determinate the pregancy. Please help me ... i'm desperate

If you took the forgotten pill within 12 hours, you should be okay. Wait till you are at the end of the red pills before worrying about your period. If it does not come, the first thing would be to do a pregnancy test. If you are pregnant, you cannot take anything yourself, you would have to see a doctor.

1
Posted by: Lee | 2004/01/29

Hi Hisiki

Just from experiance with ovral, I have had the exact same problem. I have been on ovral for about 5 months are rarely have a full period in the red tablet section.... very strange.I can be on the fourth red tab and then only a little bit of blood is present, yet if I forget my pill of abount 4-5 days (yes bad i know) it is like a river..... Give up... I have been on Triphasial and femodene and my periods have not been regular on either. Good luck never the less :)

Reply to Lee