Question
Posted by: melinda | 2007/02/26

thinz and bad breath

why is it that when i take thinz i end up with bad breath throughout the day?

Dear Melinda
This is just another negative side-effect of the pseudo-epinephrine in Thinz. Epinephrine can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence.
Please take care that you don't get addicted.

1
Posted by: cleopatra | 2007/02/28

Be very carefull as they are very addictive-I ended up being addicted to them for more than 2 years and ended up with an eating disorder to.I know they help u not to eat but I have had lots of side effects and still do rather do the natural thing-even though its not the easier route.Be carefull!!

Reply to cleopatra