Question
Posted by: JS | 2007/08/20

Thinz

Dear Cyberdoc

I am 23 years, married, with a daughter of 17months.
I ve been using Thinz, for about 5 days now, and could really feel a difference, as well as for my appetite being surpressed. I usually over indulge and since using thinz, it has helped greatly.

Is thinz all that bad? Many people are bad talking it, saying it s not good for one. Some mornings I don t take it, coz I m so scared of getting addicted or something, so I take it every second day or so.

Can you please advise me on this issue.

Dear Js
The problem with Thinz is that you get used to it after about a week and have to take more to get the same effect. You also do not learn to eat right so as soon as you stop using it you go straight back to where you came from. It can also give you palpitations.