Question
Posted by: JS | 2007/08/20

Thinz

Dear Diet doc

I ve been using Thinz, for about 5 days now, and could really feel a difference, as well as for my appetite being surpressed. I usually over indulge and since using thinz, it has helped greatly.

Is thinz all that bad? Many people are bad talking it, saying it s not good for one. Some mornings I don t take it, coz I m so scared of getting addicted or something, so I take it every second day or so.

Can you please advise me on this issue.

Dear JS
I am personally totally opposed to the use of slimming pills such as Thinz. Using slimming pills or liquids like Thinz that contain ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine can be very harmful. These components can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Rather stick to your diet and start doing 30 or more minutes of aerobic exercise a day to promote weight loss.
Be careful of such pills

2
Posted by: SLENDER ME | 2007/08/21

I know I am not an expert but just want to say that Reli-Slim helped me loose 10 kg since end April and I did not have any side-effects. I am not using anything now and follow the Special K diet as a life long eating habbit.

Reply to SLENDER ME
Posted by: Js | 2007/08/20

Forgot to mention. Im a married mother of 23, with a beautiful 17 month old daughter.

Current weight 69kg.
Goal weight 55-60kg.

Reply to Js