Question
Posted by: RW | 2007/03/08

Thinz

Hi, I want to lose weight and started taking Thinz. I find that it works for me, and I have lost 2kg in the last 3weeks. According to the label one should not take Thinz for more than 4 weeks at a time. If if stop taking them after 4 weeks, how long should I wait before I can take them again? I want to lose another 6kg.

Dear RW
Because Thinz contain pseudo-epinephrine, they can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Rather leave these potentially dangerous diet pills alone and lose weight by eating a fat-reduced diet and doing plenty of exercise. Then you won't be exposed to these dangers.
Take care