Question
Posted by: Stephie | 2006/11/09

Thinz?

What do you think of Thinz capsules? I know it works as many of my friends have used it, but how healthy is it for the body? The main ingredient is 50mg d-Norpseudoephedrine HCl.

Dear Stephie
I am basically opposed to the use of all slimming pills and potions, esp those that contain any derivative of epinephrine because of all the negative side-effect: dependence, addiction, giddiness, headache, sweating, anxiety, restlessness, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). In some instances, such products can interfere with the effect of contraceptives, so be careful. These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence.
Rather use a balanced, low-fat diet and regular exercise to lose weight - its cheaper, safer and not addictive.

1
Posted by: T | 2006/11/09

Hey there! All I can say is DO NOT TRY IT.. Three friends have been badly addicted to them. They work like a bomb but once you stop taking them it leaves you depressed and the weight just packs on again!! I'm sorry, I'm extremely against this diet pill. Also, they have been banned in most countries. Notice that they behind the counters, so pharmacists can control the usaged. I think they even take your details down when you buy incase you misuse the product. Try something more natural. T

Reply to T