Question
Posted by: Lol | 2004/09/20

Thinz

Hi, I just want to find out if Thinz do work, the way other people had told me.

Dear Lol
I am sure that other Readers are providing you with feedback. Just be careful with this product as it contains nor-pseudoephedrine, which can cause the following side-effects: insomnia, tremors, palpitations, psychotic reactions, etc, etc, and you can become dependent so that you will require more and more to achieve the same boost that ephedrine gives you.
Take great care

3
Posted by: No Thinz | 2004/09/21

Hi Lol
Ek het in die verlede Thinz gebruik en alhoewel dit jou eetlus bedwing, is die newe-effekte 100 maal meer. Dit gee jou hartkloppings, jy slaap sleg, jou mond is permanent droog en op die lang duur beduiwel dit net jou metabolisme. Probeer eerder 'n gebalanseerde dieet, soos Weighless of lae GI kosse, dit is baie beter. Glo my maar, hoe ouer jy word hoe meer tel die sondes van jou jeug (Thinz, Shape, ens) teen jou.
Groete

Reply to No Thinz
Posted by: Mads | 2004/09/21

Feed your body perfect from the inside with the inner nutrition. This prevents the development of several physical inconveniences. Using almost all Herbalife products resulted in a regain of my natural balance in my body.
Just in a few months I have a completely different body! I have maintained that until now.

Visit newdietco.com/mad4jt for more info...

Reply to Mads
Posted by: Nicky | 2004/09/21

does it work???

Reply to Nicky