Question
Posted by: RK | 2004/02/03

Thins Capsules

I would like to know if the Thins capsules are very harmful to the body?

Dear RK
If this product contains norpseudoepinephrine (check the package insert) it can cause many negative side-effects: insomnia, irritability, tremors, psychotic episodes, anxiety, restlessness, problems with urination, etc, etc. Such products can also become addicative over time because you will need larger doses to obtain the same effect.
Do take care and rather use a balanced low-fat diet and exercise to lose weight.

3
Posted by: thinz ex consumer | 2004/02/05

they are so so so bad for you. after a while the great high wares off and you get head aches and insomnia. they can screw up your heart. they are really bad and long term usage can make you physcotic

Reply to thinz ex consumer
Posted by: RK | 2004/02/04

Hi, Thank you for your reply. what natural product will work very well? I have very stubborn fat!!

Reply to RK
Posted by: Berry | 2004/02/03

hi i tried them for a while. they are great for energy and they suppress your appetite very well, but they are reral bad for you. they can cause cancer. there are alot of chemicals in them. rather try a natural product

Reply to Berry