Question
Posted by: Help | 2004/10/11

Thinking of him

About a year ago i met a gay at work that i had feelings for. My husband and me werent married yet and had problems. As we had a child together i decided to stay and work our the relationship although i had realy tought of leving him. since last week if been thinkin about this gay from work(he had feelings for me to). We dont work together anymore but he has phoned me a few month ago and i still get butterflies. What could have caused this as i dont have any problems in my marriedge.

You met a gay at work or a guy ? ( the problem could be different !) Consider marriage counselling to enhance your marriage, rather than daydreaming about the other guy, who is NOT your husband. If you feel the way you describe, then you DO have problems in your marriage, and they're worth solving.

5
Posted by: Sherlock | 2004/10/12

Dr Watson and I agree - elementary is it not?

Reply to Sherlock
Posted by: Cath | 2004/10/11

I'm beginning to think that we have a hoax artist on this site. This is the third posting today that looks "suspect". Its too contrived, too pat and trie too hard to look as if the poster is barely literate and has no ability to understand their own problems.

This may be legit but my bullshit detector light is flashing....

Reply to Cath
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/11

Hi H,

Contrary to what you may think, there is something missing in your marriage or you wouldn't be finding this excitement elsewhere.
I think maybe you need to find out why you find yourself excited this way from another man as opposed to your husband.
I would say that as you thought at that time putting more work into your then would be husband, maybe you need to look at working some more so that you don't go looking elsewhere for what you may not be able to find in your marriage.
Marriage is hard work, staying together for a long time is even more so.
Commitment is exactly that, commitment! So stay committed to your husband. Even though you're enjoying the attention from the other guy at the moment, enjoy it to make you feel good, but leave it at that. Don't allow it to tempt you into doing something wrong.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: No-No | 2004/10/11

Krap waar dit jeuk en moet nie rond slaap nie,wil jy nou ook 'n slet word en jou man verneuk.

Reply to No-No
Posted by: jONO | 2004/10/11

My Dear

ITS "GUY" NOT "GAY"

Reply to jONO