Question
Posted by: Simoné | 2008/01/28

Thinking might be pregnant

I want to know if I might be pregnant, I took a home pregnancy test and the result was negative. The last day of my menstruation was on the 21 January 2008. But I have some signs that I think I might be. My lower back is extremely sore when I woke up this morning, and after our last intercoarse I frequently need to urinate, but when I urinate my clitoris is extremely sensitive while busy urinating and afterwards. I feel a bit naushea and very tired the whole day. We are trying to have a baby.

If you had a normal period on 21 January, then you are not pregnant. Your symptoms could indicate a urinary infection.