Question
Posted by: CHANA | 2008/05/26

things to take to private hosp

im expecting my 1 child n im due on 17 june, my plan is to go to private hospital,so pls help me with things that i should take as people who r from private complaints that the've bought staff that r useless they dont knew where to take them, im so confused now i want to buy things that would be used please help,this weekend i want to buy things fo the baby and to start packing my bag

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

2
Posted by: short | 2008/05/26

1.goog luck dear, there is an injection they will want to give you for pain, dont take it, it might piralise the child , just fill the pain for the moment, 2. Feeding bras, 2. piece sleeping suits, and lots for the kid, surgical spirit,nappies,but nomarly if you have booked they give you things to bring.

Reply to short
Posted by: Amy | 2008/05/26

Do you have an e mail address i'm delivering at medi clinic which is private and i have all the details in an e mail that i received. I would forward it to you

Reply to Amy