Question
Posted by: Chockman | 2003/02/05

Thin Body

Greeetings

I'm so thin and skinny, almost every part of mine that has bone they appeared. I'm afraid to undress in public Because of my body I can't gain weight

Please Help

Hi Chockman

I recommend you visit a Dietician who can put you on a high energy diet, which will hopefully help you to gain a few kilograms. I also recommend you do regaulr exercise to build up some muscle mass. This programme should incorporate some resistance training as well. Although the name is not appropriate in your case!!!! - try the "War on Wobbles" exercise programme on the home page of this website.

I hope these attempts help you.