Question
Posted by: TEN | 2003/02/04

THICKENING BLOOD COUNT<br>THICK BLOOD

Hello CyberDoc , I went to the doctor because of tiredness all the time. I go to gym 4 times per week and do weight training. The doctor took a blood test and said that all is fine except that my blood count or number is high - meaning that my blood is thicker than normal. he did not advise that I should do anything about this. Is there anything I should be doing? I am 25 years old and male. Thanks for your advice.

Ten, can you please find out for me what it was exactly? I need to know whether it was the red blood cells or the platelets and what the exact value is. Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.